EMERGENCY WATER EXTRACTION SERVICES
Water damage in home or business can come from something as obvious as burst pipes or hurricane to something not as obvious such as a water leak. Your homeowner policy most likely covers water damage that can be caused by leaky appliances, burst pipes, flood, sewage backup, and more.
When you need water cleanup, you should do the following:
- Call Louie’s at: (605) 624-2485 immediately.
Bacteria growth from water damage can begin within hours.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.